Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections

From: Jesper Holmberg
Subject: Re: [RP] OT: Xnest refuses connections
Date: Sun Oct 28 13:11:01 2001

* On Sun Oct 28, Martin Samuelsson wrote:
> All I can say is that it works for me. I havn't done anything special
> to make it.

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have the same versions of the relevant
packages as you. Could you perhaps give me an outline of what you do to
start Xnest and some clients within it, to help me figure out where I
go wrong.

TIA,

Jesper

--
          Jesper Holmberg            |"But how can |
  address@hidden   | one be warm |