Re: [RP] BUG - 'defborder' with no argument

From: shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] BUG - 'defborder' with no argument
Date: Thu Jan 24 14:20:03 2002

Doug Kearns <address@hidden> writes:

> It seems silly to me that you can customize everything except the bar
> border. If you add this functionality then customization of visual
> components is pretty much complete I think -> colours, fonts, padding
> and borders.

You can now customize the border width of the input, bar, and frame
window with the defbarborder command.

> The only exception - 'defbarloc' should probably become defbargravity
> and accept a gravity argument. Although I don't want to run it in the
> centre of the screen, I'm sure someone does :-)

I've been meaning to do this. In fact, one morning I woke up thinking
I had done it and when I went to confirm my suspicions I realized it
was a dream...no longer. It now accepts gravity arguments, but only
ne,nw,se,sw.

> Those def* commands really were the slippery slope ...

Ahh, realtime custos are fun.