Re: [RP] Patch - defbargravity

From: Shawn
Subject: Re: [RP] Patch - defbargravity
Date: Tue Jan 29 18:09:02 2002

Jonathan Walther <address@hidden> writes:

> The way ratpoison does things now violates the Law of Least Surprise.
> Applying the patch would fix that "bug".

It is useless to have the window anywhere but the corners. There is no
surprise because no one will try to center the bar! I think if someone
were to try, they would pleasantly surprised :).

> And this, coming from the man who added a new function just so the bar
> could have its own default border width... for shame.

It was requested by a user. Many times this is a good reason...adding
totally useless stuff for the sake of completeness is shameful.