[RP] any suggestions

From: Garett Shulman
Subject: [RP] any suggestions
Date: Thu Mar 20 22:15:01 2003

Hello, I would like to add the following function to my action.h & action.c
but am not sure how to implament a couple of parts of it or even if the
functionality i am trying to acheive is feasable (or already implamented).
Any suggestions?

char *
cmd_prev_win (int interactive, void *data)
{
        rp_window * w;

        if (!current_window())
        {
                set_active_window (find_window_other());
                if (!current_window())
                        message (MESSAGE_NO_MANAGED_WINDOWS);

                return NULL;
        }

        w = find_window_prev (current_window());

        if (!w)
                {
                        message (MESSAGE_NO_OTHER_WINDOW);
                        return NULL;
                }

        /*this is psudo code*/
        keystroke key = getkeystroke ();

        while (key == 't' && key != 'ctrl_up') //ctrl_up is psudocode
                {
                        w = find_window_prev (w);
                        key = getkeystroke ();
                }
        if (key == 'ctrl_up') //ctrl_up is psudocode
                set_active_window (w);
        return NULL;
}

My goal is to map 'Ctrl-t t' to this and have it behave like Alt-tab on
windows. I could keep hitting t until I released Ctrl cycleing through the
windows in the order they where accessed. Thanks a lot. -Garett