Re: [RP] any suggestions

From: Simon White
Subject: Re: [RP] any suggestions
Date: Fri Mar 21 00:41:03 2003

20-Mar-03 at 15:53, Garett Shulman (address@hidden) wrote :

> My goal is to map 'Ctrl-t t' to this and have it behave like Alt-tab on
> windows. I could keep hitting t until I released Ctrl cycleing through the
> windows in the order they where accessed. Thanks a lot. -Garett

I have CTRL-A mapped to switch windows. If I keep CTRL pressed, hitting
A twice cycles me between windows... is this not the observed behaviour
in your RP?

I'm running 1.2.0-cvs

Regards,

--
[--Partly Cloudy in Rabat, 15°C/59°F. Wind: NE strength 9. Humidity: 72%-]
Warsaw's Fourth Law: The Law of Pinball Machine Instructions.  It