[RP] Phoenix and Ratpoison

From: Simon White
Subject: [RP] Phoenix and Ratpoison
Date: Fri Mar 21 03:25:04 2003

I have an issue that is beginning to annoy me, and I'd like to know if
anyone else has a similar problem...

I run Phoenix 0.5 with RP-1.2.0-cvs

If I have a browser window open with a form that is able to be
submitted, when I switch (ctrl-commandkey-space) back to that window,
the form submits.

I don't know if this is Phoenix behaviour, or if it's reproducible in
another window manager, 'cos I no longer have another window manager...

Phoenix is essentially Mozilla so perhaps both may show this behaviour.

Anyone help me out here, to tell me if anything like this should happen,
before I file a Bugzilla report for Phoenix? Especially if this happens
also in twm or something...

--
[--Partly Cloudy in Rabat, 15°C/59°F. Wind: NE strength 9. Humidity: 72%-]
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build