[RP] Maximizing a window (or a frame?)

From: Bailey, Michael
Subject: [RP] Maximizing a window (or a frame?)
Date: Tue Mar 25 11:50:26 2003

Hello.  First off, I like ratpoison.  It is a funny thing to say, and because
of your Window Manager, I can honestly say it.  All jokes aside, my friend and
senior design partner referred me to it because he knows I get off on vi and
emacs.  But I've RTFM'd a few times and then poured over the man/info page and
I'm still not clear on something--I can split and vsplit a window until it is
infinitesimally small, but how am I supposed to un-split and un-vsplit it?
i.e., how can I expand a window or even maximize it (or its frame?) to occupy
the entire screen, or perhaps simply increase the size of the window (or its
frame)?

I'll be poking around some more tonight, probably just reading `man ratpoison`,
but can anybody tell me how to do this?  C-t ? doesn't seem to tell me what I
want to know, but I can't find it in the man either.  Anyhow, thanks in advance
and I look forward to possibly making this my wm.

Michael Bailey
http://www.msoe.edu/~baileym/
Senior, Computer Engineering
Milwaukee School Of Engineering