Re: [RP] patch to allow ratpoison to build on amd64 (opteron/athlon64)

From: twb
Subject: Re: [RP] patch to allow ratpoison to build on amd64 (opteron/athlon64)
Date: Thu Oct 23 18:25:05 2003

Quoth Caleb Shay <address@hidden> on or about Thu, 23 Oct 2003 09:54:28 -0400:
> twb wrote:
> > You have my humble apologies.  I guess I should learn that RP users
> > are of a higher calibre than redhat newbies. :-)
>
> I can't decide if that is sarcasm or just funny.  Either way, no offense
> taken.

Last post on this...  I was being serious.  Many a conversation I've had like
this:

Me: Oh, you use Linux, too?  Emacs or vi?
Them: Uh, redhat, I think...

Just running Linux is no longer proof of intelligence.
-trent

--
If  you drink  Real  beer, you  become  horizontal... so,  if you  drink
Imaginary beer, you become vertical...  -- Thorfinn