Re: [RP] ratpoison configuration howto updated

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] ratpoison configuration howto updated
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:16:38 +0200

On Sun, Apr 03, 2005 at 12:22:44PM +0300, Antti Nykänen wrote:
> It's Finnish, not Finish :)

Well, if you only found one error I consider it pretty good for being
published by me. That one is fixed now. (:

(You should all vote for inclusion of the keypress.patch at
http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/Polls
After all, ratwarp/ratclick and friends are already in ratpoison and we
all like keys better than rodents, right?)
--
/Martin