[RP] resizepct

From: Mike O'Connor
Subject: [RP] resizepct
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:19:35 -0400

I created a resizepct command which will resize a frame either
horizontally, vertically, or both by a percentage of the available
space.  My motivation was that I think it takes too long to resize
frames interactively with the current resize command.

here is a patch against the current cvs:

http://vireo.org/ratpoison/resizepct.diff

Here are the changes i made to my .ratpoisonrc to start using it:

newkmap h_resizepct_kmap

definekey h_resizepct_kmap a resizepct 8 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap s resizepct 16 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap d resizepct 24 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap f resizepct 32 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap g resizepct 40 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap h resizepct 48 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap j resizepct 56 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap k resizepct 64 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap l resizepct 72 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap ; resizepct 80 0
definekey h_resizepct_kmap ' resizepct 88 0

bind h readkey h_resizepct_kmap

newkmap v_resizepct_kmap

definekey v_resizepct_kmap a resizepct 0 8
definekey v_resizepct_kmap s resizepct 0 16
definekey v_resizepct_kmap d resizepct 0 24
definekey v_resizepct_kmap f resizepct 0 32
definekey v_resizepct_kmap g resizepct 0 40
definekey v_resizepct_kmap h resizepct 0 48
definekey v_resizepct_kmap j resizepct 0 56
definekey v_resizepct_kmap k resizepct 0 64
definekey v_resizepct_kmap l resizepct 0 72
definekey v_resizepct_kmap semicolon resizepct 0 80
definekey v_resizepct_kmap apostrophe resizepct 0 88

bind v readkey v_resizepct_kmap

----

-stew