Re: [RP] keypress patch

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [RP] keypress patch
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 01:16:48 -0500

   > My vote "for" was meant as being contingent on the patch actually
   > working.  But I am against adding it until it actually works.  Last I
   > checked, it didn't work for me.

   It's in CVS now. Do you wanna update and try?

Yes and yes.

   It's a bit different: I gave `meta' an optional argument. You can test
   it by switching to your emacs window and hitting:

   C-t : meta M-x

Highly successful!  Thanks guys.  Wow.  I can't believe the power that
is now at my fingertips.  Or even _not_ at my fingertips :).

Joe