Re: [RP] keypress patch

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] keypress patch
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:10:27 +0200

On Wed, Apr 13, 2005 at 01:16:48AM -0500, Joe Corneli wrote:
>    It's in CVS now. Do you wanna update and try?
>
> Yes and yes.

¡Sweeet!

>    It's a bit different: I gave `meta' an optional argument. You can test
>    it by switching to your emacs window and hitting:
>
>    C-t : meta M-x
>
> Highly successful!  Thanks guys.  Wow.  I can't believe the power that
> is now at my fingertips.  Or even _not_ at my fingertips :).

You're welcome, de nada, var så god!

The next thing to fix for ratpoison on my list is that sometimes raise
request messages for transients tells another window number than what's
actually true. For me it's a long time bug, but it does not occur every
time. Have anyone else experienced it?
--
/Martin