Re: [RP] keypress patch

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] keypress patch
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:54:00 +0200

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 01:44:51AM -0400, Shawn Betts wrote:
> It's in CVS now. Do you wanna update and try?

Great! Thanks!

> It's a bit different: I gave `meta' an optional argument.

Back to the first way it was implemented in the first patch version. (:

This brings the documentation a bit out of sync. I'll try using my
english correctly and update it unless someone else beats me to it. I
was pretty happy with my documentation of keypress and it kind of still
applies, feel free to use it as a base trying to document it prior to
me. Anyone?
--
/Martin