Re: [RP] keypress patch

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] keypress patch
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:19:22 +0200

On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 12:40:19PM -0400, Shawn Betts wrote:
> That should be fixed in CVS, now.

Oh the dublicate work!

If I had known you were at it I would have posted a short mail when
having net access without smtp this weekend.

Hopefully you found the reason quicker than me who hasn't that good
knowledge of the code.

To reduce chances of this happening again I have now setup tunnels and
stuff to be able to send my mail from virtually any network at all.
Hopefully that won't make them as outdated as before.
--
/Martin