Re: [RP] Ratpoison 1.4.0

From: Aaron Griffin
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison 1.4.0
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 09:03:50 -0500

On 4/2/06, Shawn Betts <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> I've released 1.4.0. Any patches that didn't go in and bugs that
> didn't get fixed will of course be defered to 1.4.1. ratpoison
> desperately needed a release.

Very nice.  Thanks for all the hard work on ratpoison.  I switched
from wmi-9 way back when and haven't looked back (though I try wmii
every now and then for flavor).

Do you have some sort of roadmap for the continued development of RP?
I know I'd like to provide some help, but I'd rather see what you want
to do or plan to go before doing some things of my own.

Thanks again,
Aaron