[RP] Changing window numbers

From: Daniel Webb
Subject: [RP] Changing window numbers
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 21:59:18 -0600

I haven't quite figured out the :number command.  I was able to change a
window's number once (from 1 to 4), but now I can't change it to anything.
I'm using the same command I used the first time (C-t :number <new number>).

How do people use ratpoison?  I was thinking I want the same program to always
be the same number so I can just C-t <number> without all this window menu
nonsense.  If I wanted window menus I'd just keep using KDE!