Re: [RP] Group Independence

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: Re: [RP] Group Independence
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 19:01:01 -0800

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 06:10:03PM -0800, Shawn Betts wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2007 3:55 PM, TBlittlefoot <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I would really like to have three completely
> > seperate groups up, On with several full-sized
> > windows running bash for general work, and two
> > divided into 4 quarters with system and network
> > information displayed in them.
> >
> > But no matter what I try, I can't keep them
> > seperate. They end up with shared windows and
> > everything goes to hell.
> >
> > What am I missing, please?
> >

> Maybe you're looking for the rpws script?

Hey Shawn. Bless you for the best window manager ever.

Don't have perl here. Old computer with not a lot of
disk space. Couldn't run KDE/Gnome if I wanted to.
Which I don't.

Has anyone written a bash version of that script?
(I don't know perl or I'd do it myself.)

If not, what's the path to acquiring the background
to enable me to write a bash version?

Tom