Re: [RP] Group Independence

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: Re: [RP] Group Independence
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:36:14 -0800

On Sat, Dec 08, 2007 at 07:27:19PM -0800, Steve Folta wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2007 7:01 PM, TBlittlefoot <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Has anyone written a bash version of that script [rpws]?
> > (I don't know perl or I'd do it myself.)
>
> It used to be a Bash script before it was a Perl script.  I have Perl,
> but the Perl script never worked for me, so I still use the old Bash
> script.  I'm attaching it to save you the trouble of searching for it
> in the repo.

The script works wonderfully. I was a little embaressed to discover
that the answers I wanted were found in the manual. I really thought
there was something going on that only Shawn and the other developers could
comprehend.

Although, frankly, without rpws(.sh) and split.sh I'd be pretty lost right
now.

Been giving some thought to a workspace setup script, using case menus.
The problem is that there are so very many different options.

Thanks again, Steve and Shawn.

Tom