[RP] Group Independence

From: TBlittlefoot
Subject: [RP] Group Independence
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 15:55:53 -0800

I would really like to have three completely
seperate groups up, On with several full-sized
windows running bash for general work, and two
divided into 4 quarters with system and network
information displayed in them.

But no matter what I try, I can't keep them
seperate. They end up with shared windows and
everything goes to hell.

What am I missing, please?

As an aside:

On Fri, Dec 07, 2007 at 05:56:03PM -0800, Ross Patterson wrote:
> I just added some instructions to the Gnome wiki page for using
> ratpoison and stalonetray under Gnome:
>
> http://ratpoison.antidesktop.net/cgi-bin/wiki/Gnome

Having the words "antidesktop" and "Gnome" in the same
sentence doesn't make any sense at all to me.

Tom