[RP] operations occur in wrong frame

From: Brian May
Subject: [RP] operations occur in wrong frame
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:08:35 +1100

Hello,

I have 3 frames open:

+-------+-------+
| 2     |  3    |
|       |       |
|       +-------+
|       |  4    |
|       |       |
+-------+-------+

Frame 2 is active. Same thing happens though if frame 3 is active.

Ctrl-T T - changes the active frame (2 or 3).

...anything else changes frame 4 (eg. Ctrl T N, Ctrl T <number>), and
then highlights frame 2 is active.

Have I somewhere accidently entered some weird mode that forces all
commands to go to frame 4?

I tried deleting frame 4 and recreating it, but the same thing occurs.

Possible swapping frame 2 and frame 4 with Ctrl-T Ctrl-Left Arrow is
what triggered this condition.

It only seems to happen for frame number 4 though. I can't reproduce
it for frame 5, even in the same spot.

Ratpoison, Debian version, 1.4.2-1

Thanks
--