Re: [RP] So what terminal _does_ display partial lines.

From: Rob Paisley
Subject: Re: [RP] So what terminal _does_ display partial lines.
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:56:35 -0400

I think he's looking to eliminate the border space caused by a font / terminal
that's not willing to use those last few pixels to display a half height
character or half width character depending on which side got the border.

Try out different fonts until you get one that fills the whole screen. Took me
a few tries to find one I liked and filled the screen. Good luck!

Rob