Re: [RP] Ratpoison-devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2

From: ratpoison-devel
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison-devel Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 13:48:59 -0400

Dear All,

  I actually _like_ having the terminal being exactly the size it should
be and seeing a few pixels of my wallpaper.  I was just curious because
the FAQ says "(Most) terminals won't display partial lines" and thought
that there might be some well known terminal that lets you specify
precisely how large it's window is and shows half characters at the top
or something.

  I don't know how everybody else gets along with black wallpaper.  I
can't tell the difference between an empty terminal, the root window,
and a switched off machine without real wallpaper!

 Sincerely yours,
   John B.