reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 19:59:04 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #20, task #15586 (project reproduce):

Thanks Pedram,

A regex for converting Markdown to HTML is **very interesting**! Keep it a
separate Git repository, I am sure many people would be interested ;-).

Here are some points:

* When I fetched your commits, I noticed three branches! But when I ran `git
log --oneline --graph --decorate --all', I noticed that they are all after
each other in one branch! In such cases, delete the old branch ;-). A branch
is only for when there is nothing after it (creating parallel scenarios), but
the three branches here are all in series.

* I wondering what the `img/favicon.svg' is!?! Why not just use the original
`img/maneage-logo.svg'? Attached I am sending the view of the icons beside
each other in two tabs: the white one is your branch and the one with no
background color is the original SVG. I feel that the artificial circle and
white background make it unnatural.

* `index.html' has five items on the top, but the rest have four.

* Generally, I think there is no need to put the slides on the top bar ;-).
We'll later put an image of the first slide and link to it in the main page
;-).

* In the "About" page, the top "Tutorials" link points to the slides.

* I feel the code font sizes is a little too large compared to the main text,
it would be better if its smaller.

* Probably it would be better to make the background of the code blobs even
lighter (very light purple). While the borders can be just slightly (very
slightly!) darker, but still closer to white than black: we don't want the
codes to overshadow the text ;-).

(file #48969)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: webpage-icon.png               Size:12 KB
    <https://savannah.nongnu.org/file/webpage-icon.png?file_id=48969>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/