reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2020 22:04:48 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #11, task #15586 (project reproduce):

Thanks a lot Pedram, I just had the chance to clone the git project. You are
making good progress ;-). Just some minor points:

* I noticed you are still using the old logo, Raul uploaded a newer Logo, it
may be good to switch to that ;-).

* Generally, its good to have different types of files in different
directories, like how you have the `css' directory for the styles. You can do
the same with images (and have an `image' or `img' directory).

As you progress with the book, try to implement everything it mentions, even
if you don't think it may be useful, and you may want to delete it. However,
it will help you play with the structures and get more comfortable with them
them, later you'll be surprised how useful it was ;-).

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/