reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 10:35:01 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #6, task #15586 (project reproduce):

Thanks Pedram, I am happy to hear you are enjoying it: this is the whole
purpose ;-).

Personally, I am terrible with graphic design! You can tell from my own
webpage. Please feel totally free in the graphical design concepts/structures
and implementation.

In fact, recently another person has also expressed interest in helping with
the webpage design, probably you guys can collaborate as you first each start
independently. She will hopefully post a comment here shortly to collaborate.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/