reproduce-devel

[task #15586] A webpage for Maneage

From: Pedram Ashfoteh Ardakani
Subject: [task #15586] A webpage for Maneage
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 05:37:28 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15586 (project reproduce):

        Percent Complete:                      0% => 10%

Follow-up Comment #5:

Thanks again Mohammad. I do appreciate your patience, support, and kindness.

I have created a Gitlab repository for a demonstration as you suggested,
building a simple HTML5 page from scratch on the *dev* branch. Also, I've read
and implemented about 20% of the book you introduced - 7th edition actually -
into an _index.html_ file. It's been almost 6 years since the last time I
built a website from scratch! Now I'm eager to learn the new HTML5 & CSS3, and
the way they can be used to create modern, minimal, *responsive* websites.
That's why I'm reading the book carefully.

I'd like to know if you have some kind of structure planned for the website?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15586>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/