[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:12:36 -0400

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> I had written the info (hopefully you grabbed that version):
>
>> Other infos:
>>
>> Our current versions lies here:
>> http://cvs.sv.gnu.org/viewcvs/administration/infra/commit_prep-log_accum/?root=administration

I missed the earlier mail, but this is the version I found.

>> I also have my log_accum TODO list here:
>> https://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/CvS

Heh.  I'm merging the two current scripts.  That means I'm making sure
that the output matches and that the CVS version supports all the
functionality the Savannah version supports.  Now you want me to attack
your TODO list too?

> Also, I see the current code hard-codes /etc/passwd. If not already,
> you might want to use the getpwent set of functions instead :)

Already done, though I don't know if I've installed that patch yet.

Thanks,

Derek

--
Derek R. Price