[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:13:01 -0400

Sylvain Beucler wrote:
> CVSWeb URLs:
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/testyeight/testyeight/BABA.diff?tr1=1.58&tr2=1.59&r1=text&r2=text
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/testyeight/testyeight/subdir/subfile1.diff?tr1=1.21&tr2=1.22&r1=text&r2=text
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/testyeight/testyeight/subdir/subfile2.diff?tr1=1.21&tr2=1.22&r1=text&r2=text
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/testyeight/testyeight/subdir/subfile3.diff?tr1=1.4&tr2=1.5&r1=text&r2=text

Hi Sylvain,

Are you going to mind if I use ViewCVS's alternate CVSROOT syntax?  It
would make it much easier to write a generic function, if I could.
(Currently it only happens if -C CVSROOT is specified.)  If so, what is
the CVSROOT ViewCVS is using?  I've tried cvsroot=/sources/testyeight,
cvsroot=/cvsroot/testyeight, and cvsroot=/testyeight for testing and I
can't seem to duplicate the URLs above.

Regards,

Derek

--