[Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah

From: Derek R. Price
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Re: log_accum at Savannah
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:33:55 -0400

I just found and fixed a minor bug in the new script.  My test case
always contained at least one each of added, removed, and modified
files, and diffs weren't being build correctly when one type was
missing.  I've installed the fix.

I can tweak the script so that `--separate-diffs EMAIL' sends a single
email containing all the diffs to the second email address specified by
`EMAIL' if you will confirm that this is the behavior you requested.
The change should only take me a few minutes.

Regards,

Derek

--
Derek R. Price