[Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah non-GNU mirror: file deletion/rename

From: Sylvain Beucler
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Savannah non-GNU mirror: file deletion/rename
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:44:02 +0100

Hello,

First, thanks for providing a French mirror for Savannah non-GNU :)

We noticed an issue with the mirror replication: files deleted on
Savannah are kept on nongnu.mirror.ironie.org.

In our mirroring documentation, we recommend the following rsync

  rsync -aHS --delete-excluded rsync://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases/ /yourdir

(see http://www.gnu.org/server/mirror.html#nongnu for details)

For example this directory was reorganized:
  http://dl.sv.gnu.org/releases-noredirect/savane-cleanup/
But ironie now offers a mix of the old and the new structure:
  http://nongnu.mirror.ironie.org/releases/savane-cleanup/

Can you have a look and have rsync delete removed/renamed files?

Thanks!

--
Sylvain