Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 07:59:14 -0500

Hello Ineiev,

Read my comments above.

> Hello, Otto;
>
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 11:08:56AM +0300, Otto Kekäläinen wrote:
> >
> >* The rdiff-backup project has been stale for many years with no new*
> >* releases.*
> >* The new maintainership has been blessed on the mailing list, see*
> >*
> >https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/rdiff-backup-users/2019-07/threads.html
> >
> ><https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/rdiff-backup-users/2019-07/threads.html>*

> What do the members of 'rdiff-backup' on Savannah say?

I'm not sure any effort was put to contact the member of rdiff-backup
on Savannah, but
clearly that are not active on the mailing list and same goes for the
development. Howcould I get a list of the members ?

> >* Related to this, I would like to request access to the page*
> >* http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org/ <http://rdiff-backup.nongnu.org/>*

> I doubt you are going to follow Savannah hosting requirements.

Savannah hosting requirements?
As of today, my point of view is we want to migrate away from Savannah
into GitHub.
The code is already migrated, and a new website is available.
Basically, we just want to
redirect people that hit Savannah website to the new one.

--
Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/