Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup

From: Eric Lavarde
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 18:57:34 +0100

Sorry, Patrik, I missed you in my last answer: I've got the admin rights for the project on Savannah (not the mailing list though, AFAIK).

I just need to find out how the whole thing works but we don't need to bother the others anymore.

Sorry for the noise,
Eric

On 29/11/2019 18:32, Patrik Dufresne wrote:
Hello Ineiev,

Thanks for your quick response. But I'm not sure to understand your last statement.

 > So at least one of Savannah rdiff-backup admins is responsive;
 > please discuss further issues with them.

EricZolf <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> is not an administrator of rdiff-backup. Like me, it's trying to get the admin right. We are in contact with Kevin Fenzi <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> and Andrew Foster <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>, but to my understanding none of them as the right to promote us to admin of rdiff-backup project. Could to provide us guidance about how to promote EricZolf <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> and me address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden> as admin ? Could you verify if either Kevin or Andrew as admin right on the project ? If not, could you verify who as the admin right on the project ?

Thanks again for you help

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 4:45 AM Ineiev <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>> wrote:

    Hello,

    On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 08:46:43PM +0100, address@hidden
    <mailto:address@hidden> wrote:

     > small correction: I am member since Saturday, but without admin
    rights,
     > which doesn't help us further reaching our goals, which is to
    make "passers
     > by" aware that the project is living somewhere else, and
     > managing the mailing list, which we still use.

    So at least one of Savannah rdiff-backup admins is responsive;
    please discuss further issues with them.

Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/
514-971-6442
130 rue Doris