Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup

From: Patrik Dufresne
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Access to rdiff-backup
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 12:32:21 -0500

Hello Ineiev,

Thanks for your quick response. But I'm not sure to understand your last
statement.

> So at least one of Savannah rdiff-backup admins is responsive;
> please discuss further issues with them.

EricZolf <address@hidden> is not an administrator of
rdiff-backup. Like me, it's trying to get the admin right. We are in
contact with Kevin Fenzi <address@hidden> and Andrew Foster <
address@hidden>, but to my understanding none of them as the right to
promote us to admin of rdiff-backup project.
Could to provide us guidance about how to promote EricZolf <
address@hidden> and me address@hidden as admin ?
Could you verify if either Kevin or Andrew as admin right on the project ?
If not, could you verify who as the admin right on the project ?

Thanks again for you help

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019 at 4:45 AM Ineiev <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 08:46:43PM +0100, address@hidden wrote:
> >
> > small correction: I am member since Saturday, but without admin rights,
> > which doesn't help us further reaching our goals, which is to make
> "passers
> > by" aware that the project is living somewhere else, and
> > managing the mailing list, which we still use.
>
> So at least one of Savannah rdiff-backup admins is responsive;
> please discuss further issues with them.

Patrik Dufresne Service Logiciel inc.
http://www.patrikdufresne.com <http://patrikdufresne.com/>/
514-971-6442
130 rue Doris