Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] small suggestion, list descriptions

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] small suggestion, list descriptions
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 16:03:51 -0600

    [savannah-help-public] ... also among the maintainers.

In my mind that would normally be savannah-hackers-public (where this
discussion is taking place :).

This is one of the places where having two lists is unnecessary IMHO.
I don't see anything to be gained by removing one at this late date.
Given the amount of confusion caused by the savannah-hackers ==
savannah-help-public conflation, I would not advocate for additional
list merging.

    wonder about the word "occasional".

I put in that word because it seems better for people to submit
requests.  At least that's what the description says (written by
Sylvain, I think).  But I agree with you.  I removed the word. --thanks, karl.