[Savannah-hackers] Re: Java pages: project on savannah

From: Aaron M. Renn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Java pages: project on savannah
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:25:00 -0500

Nic Ferrier (address@hidden) wrote:
> I'm ccing this to:
>
> - rms for the overall view and for thoughts about java's inclusion in
> the GNU project
> - paul fisher and aaron renn because they're currently the gnu-java
> contact point
> - classpath because they're a major GNU java project
> - per bothner because he runs another major GNU java project (Kawa)
>

> My question is: would anyone getting this have an objection to me
> setting up a savannah project to manage the GNU java web pages?

Nic, you are way behind the times.  A savannah repository is already
set up to manage all of the GNU web pages.  Email address@hidden
and ask for access to software/java and you're ready to go.

If you're willing to help out, I could really use some help answering
mail sent to the address@hidden mailing list.  It is mostly people
wanting to contribute packages.  I'm so busy there's usually a delay
in response and action, which surely frustrates the senders.

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/