[Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 16:13:56 +0200

address@hidden wrote:

>  Hi,
>
>  This mail is sent to people having a login account on gnudist.gnu.org.
> If you were used to edit the www.gnu.org pages in /home/www/html, you
> should read it. Otherwise you can discard it.
>
>  All modifications to /home/www/html must now be done from
> the www.gnu.org CVS tree. The CVS tree is automaticaly synchronized
> with /home/www/html on every commit.
>
>  In order to have write access to the CVS tree, first register
> yourself on Savannah (the SourceForge clone dedicated to the GNU
> project) at the URL https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php.

Hi

        I was about to register (I am the maintainer of cpp2html, java2html and
gengetopt) but I noticed that the certificate has expired... can I still
use that page?

thanks in advance

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |