Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:43:04 +0100

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 08:48:23AM +0200, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
>       I'm sorry to bother you once again but I still can't connect to my CVS
> repositories: I still get the error:
>
> subversions.gnu.org: Connection refused
> cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> any)
>
> I'm not even requested a password!  Two days ago I successfully checkout
> a module and update, but then, that very evening, I couldn't connect
> anymore.
Ciao Lorenzo,
It could be that you have to use "export CVS_RSH=ssh" again (you should make
sure CVS_RSH is always set up). If that's not the problem, it could be any of
several other causes, but we'll need to know the exact cvs command you are
using, in order to help you.
Hoping you solve your problem,
Jaime