Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:49:57 +0200

Dans un message du 18 avr à 17:47, Lorenzo Bettini écrivait :
>       I saw that gengetopt, java2html and cpp2html were accepted; I also
> created a CVS/SSH Shared key, but I still can't seem to make a cvs
> checkout... which password should I use?
> cvs -z3 address@hidden:/webcvs/ co software/gengetopt/

This seems correct. You should be prompted for the passphrase of your
SSH key. If it is not the case, could you verify that your key correct
and that you have enabled RSA authentication in the ssh config files.

Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

      A part of me left that only you knew will never be understood (RHCP)