Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org is now managed thru CVS
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:31:45 +0200

"Jaime E . Villate" wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 08:48:23AM +0200, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> >       I'm sorry to bother you once again but I still can't connect to my CVS
> > repositories: I still get the error:
> >
> > subversions.gnu.org: Connection refused
> > cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
> > any)
> >
> > I'm not even requested a password!  Two days ago I successfully checkout
> > a module and update, but then, that very evening, I couldn't connect
> > anymore.
> Ciao Lorenzo,
> It could be that you have to use "export CVS_RSH=ssh" again (you should make
> sure CVS_RSH is always set up). If that's not the problem, it could be any of

I'm terribly sorry: you're right that was the problem; I thought I had
put it in the profile file, but it was wrong.

Now everything works perfectly.

thank you so much :-)

ciao
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |