[Savannah-hackers] exim configuration

From: Guillaume Morin
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] exim configuration
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:17:25 +0200

Ad Joel pointed out, setting trusted_groups seemed the best solution to
solve the bounce problem. So I had set in /etc/exim/exim.conf (new
location on latest Debian packages)

trusted_groups =
mifluz:webmifluz:savannah:websavannah:libtool:weblibtool:autoconf:webautoconf:hurd:webhurd:gnue:inetutils:mailutils:dejagnu:cons:www

But, for an unknown it did not work. Josip was still getting bounces
althought he is in the www group.

Therefore, I tried to set the trusted_users to *, but Exim did not seem
to support this. So I've ended up setting :

untrusted_set_sender = true

(which is not very good)

If anyone has an idea..

--
Guillaume Morin <address@hidden>

  If you want the answers, you better get ready for the fire (Syst. of a Down)