Re: [Savannah-hackers] http://www.gnu.org/manual/fileutils/? How to upd

From: Aaron M. Renn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] http://www.gnu.org/manual/fileutils/? How to update?
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:19:23 -0500

Paul Visscher (address@hidden) wrote:
> >     This is nothing related to Savannah currently, you should try
> > to find out who's in charge of the /manual/ directory. I'm a bit ashamed
> > not to remember it right now but we had an intense week-end creating the
> > FSF Europe and I'm running out of fuel :-}
>
> I seem to recall seeing somewhere that address@hidden was doing the
> manuals, but I don't recall where and I can't seem to find it at the
> moment.

I originally set up that directory and populated it with some manuals,
but I don't maintain it on an ongoing basis.  Instead, I created a set
of scripts people can use to generate all these formats from a set of
manual sources in Texinfo format.  Feel free to knock yourself out
updating it.

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/