Re: [Savannah-hackers] http://www.gnu.org/manual/fileutils/? How to upd

From: Aaron M. Renn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] http://www.gnu.org/manual/fileutils/? How to update?
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 18:36:42 -0500

Paul Visscher (address@hidden) wrote:
> > but I don't maintain it on an ongoing basis.  Instead, I created a set
> > of scripts people can use to generate all these formats from a set of
> > manual sources in Texinfo format.  Feel free to knock yourself out
> > updating it.
>
> Do you still have the scripts? Can you send them to me? Scripts that do
> everything would make our jobs much easier.

Why not look through my home directory on gnudist or melange?  Everything
should be there.  I even wrote up an instruction page.  Right now I'm
not on the machine with kerberos installed, so I unfortunately can't go
look myself for them.

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/