[Savannah-hackers] Re: a dummy project to help create accounts

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: a dummy project to help create accounts
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 11:03:27 -0400

Mark H. Weaver <address@hidden> wrote:

> I don't think so.  If they don't properly belong in any existing
> projects, they really don't need a subversions account anyway.  In these
> cases, you'll just need their SSH keys, which are available in
> /subversions/sourceforge/dumps/accounts.txt.

I am confused.  How does /subversions/sourceforge/dumps/accounts.txt get
updated, other then by having someone create a savannah account via the
web interface?

And, can someone have a savannah account and be in no projects?

When all this gets worked out, please document this in detail in
sysadmin.texi.