[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org + subversions.gnu.org migration

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org + subversions.gnu.org migration complete
Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 12:52:16 -0400

It looks like it went pretty well.

I'm a bit disappointed by the performance I get; if I try to check
a change to sysadmin.texi, I get about a four second delay from
hitting c-x c-q to seeing the *VC-log* buffer, and once I type the log
message and hit c-c c-c, it takes about eight seconds before I get my
emacs back.  I'm four hops away from subversions now, but I have a 56k
ISDN link in the path.  (I suppose it might be interesting to try
running it in 112k mode and see what difference that makes.)