[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of perlSGML

From: yann . dirson
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of perlSGML
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:29:24 -0700

Yann Dirson <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: gpl
Other License:
Package: perlSGML
System name: perlsgml

PerlSGML is Earl Hood\'s set of Perl libraries and tools to manipulate
SGML documents and DTDs.

It is our goal (Earl and I at least, maybe Susan Kleinmann, who maintains the
Debian
package) to revive the project, finish the port from perl4 to perl5 initiated
by Earl a
couple of years ago, add XML support to the libs, and otherwise enhance the
tools.

The current project homepage is at
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/perlSGML.html