Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosting user groups on Savannah

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Hosting user groups on Savannah
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:21:46 -0600 (MDT)

      Please note that only <em>software projects</em> and
      <em>software documentation projects</em> are currently being
      accepted in Savannah. Even though Savannah includes tools for
      cooperative working which could help free software associations
      in their tasks, hosting more general projects raises some
      complications that we are not prepared to handle.

With those words we seem to be criticizing our own policy.
We should never use that tone in our statements to the public.

Do you see what I mean?

If so, can you please try again, and avoid that tone?