Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova

From: Andrea Brugiolo
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of PLUTO Padova
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 01:41:19 +0200

        Uhm, you are right, of course... But, honestly, I think we
 already feel a 'FSUG' rather than just a 'LUG'... ;) Well, I think we
 could also change our name in order to stress this point.
 I'm going to discuss about it in our list, then I'll let you know

        Thank you,
        Andrea

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 08:05:26PM -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:

--

  Andrea Brugiolo                                        address@hidden
  Fight software patents      http://petition.eurolinux.org