Re: [Savannah-hackers] mailing lists for non GNU projects

From: Jaime E . Villate
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 21:04:37 +0100

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 08:56:01PM +0200, Loic Dachary wrote:
> ... I will also use the
> picture of Guillaume Moring at
> http://april.org/association/trombinoscope/photos/gmorin.png
I wasn't aware Gillaume was so young!

> and
> http://www.senga.org/people/loicbis.png because they are funny. Do you
> have a funny picture of you ?
Hmm, maybe I've become a boring guy lately. I'll have to dig up my old albums
and scan one for you. In the mean time I can at least give you a more informal
picture than the one you've found: http://quark.fe.up.pt/Jaime+son.jpg

> In short the catch phrase will be "Don't take it too seriously,
> we're hackers and we like what we do". And since we are in France we will
> celebrate with alcohol :-)
Great! that's the "spirit"; I've always loved Bordeaux (and Champagne,
Burgundy and just about anything with alcohol in it, as long as I'm in good
company to celebrate).

Cheers,
Jaime