Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:11:35 +0100

Sam Steingold writes:

 > 1. whenever something on webcvs/software/clisp changes, I want to be
 >    notified.  is it possible to direct commit messages to
 >    <address@hidden>, as it was the case with the previous
 >    location of the files?

        You'll have to ask address@hidden for this. All members
of the savannah.gnu.org/projects/www project are able to handle this.
Although we could do it (technically), that is not our role.

 > 2. <http://www.gnu.org/software/clisp/> displays <clisp.html> which is
 >    the man page and not the main page, which is no good.
 >    the main page is <index.php>.  it is PHP for hist[oe]rical reasons
 >    and may be renamed (in the cvs repo, preferably) to <index.html>.
 >    actually, I suspect that there is a symlink from <index.html> to
 >    <clisp.html> -- I suggest that this symlink is changed to point to
 >    <index.php> instead - this would solve the problem.

        You can control this from the .symlinks file. Check this page
for more information:

http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.html#SEC01

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden