[Savannah-hackers] Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory.
Date: 05 Nov 2001 12:08:31 -0500

> * In message <address@hidden>
> * On the subject of "Re: [gfsd]CLISP on GNU directory."
> * Sent on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:02:17 -0700 (MST)
> * Honorable Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>     okay - but we already have our web pages on subversions.
>     can they be moved to the right place, as I asked in another message?
>
> I asked the savannah-hackers to please help you soon.
> I just sent them mail asking if they have helped you yet.

okay - thanks a lot Richard, the things have indeed moved.
more issues:

1. whenever something on webcvs/software/clisp changes, I want to be
   notified.  is it possible to direct commit messages to
   <address@hidden>, as it was the case with the previous
   location of the files?

2. <http://www.gnu.org/software/clisp/> displays <clisp.html> which is
   the man page and not the main page, which is no good.
   the main page is <index.php>.  it is PHP for hist[oe]rical reasons
   and may be renamed (in the cvs repo, preferably) to <index.html>.
   actually, I suspect that there is a symlink from <index.html> to
   <clisp.html> -- I suggest that this symlink is changed to point to
   <index.php> instead - this would solve the problem.

thanks again!

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Keep Jerusalem united! <http://www.onejerusalem.org/Petition.asp>